Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Last snowstorm . . .really

Okay, after the local news & weather guys getting their collective knickers in a twist, the snow finally came. And about when they said it would too. It's been snowing for about 5 hours now and it's still coming down. It is pretty, I'll grant you that. One itty bitty issue is I have this very cute new car . . . it's lovely to look at but not worth a darn in the snow, and tomorrow is the busiest day (as far as numbers of dog walks) in weeks!

I, however, resolve to NOT get my knickers in a twist. Tomorrow morning I will drive Charles to work in the Honda, spend the day doing all my dog walks and visits, return home for sustenance, walk Nigel and a nap and then, at 9pm when Charles is finally finished working, drive all the way back downtown to pick him up. Inconvenient? You bet. Okay with me? I guess.  I wanted this pretty, teeny toy car and I knew that inconvenience on snow days would be the price to pay.   Besides, this is the LAST SNOWSTORM of the season, I just feel it in my bones!  Bring on Springtime . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment