Friday, February 4, 2011

Yay! Friday!

Not much to say today except "Yay! Friday!"
I like every day and this week has been another wonderful one. We got a different car (yep, a truly FUN car, not a sensible one!) and I had friends and neighbors over last night for wine and nibbles and jewlery. I LOVE LOVE LOVE having people in my house. Just being Charles and I with no kids and no family, it tends to be quiet around here. Quiet is wonderful and I need it and cherish it but I love the energy that people bring, and leave here, once they're gone. I have always said that, weird as this sounds, I can still feel the energy of laughter for days after guests have gone home. Having friends and family over, sharing food and stories, and laughing is, to me, what makes a house a home.

Even though I've missed my beloved bootcamp this week, it's still been a great week. My back is feeling much, much better and I hope to resume the torture of BC on the 14th. . . .(and I hope Josh brings muffins again, seeing as I missed that little perk today!)

I told you I didn't have much to say today and, as a result, I feel I'm just rambling about nothing, so I'll shutup now! Have a GREAT Superbowl weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment