Sunday, February 27, 2011

And the Oscar goes to . . . . .




Charles left at 7am for a 5 day conference in Vegas, so Nigel and I have the house to ourselves. We napped in the guest room this afternoon and now I'm about to go upstairs to begin the long process of putting on the glitz and glamour for the Oscars!  My buddy, Karen, and I are going to the Oscar Night event at the Belcourt. It's one of only 10 'officially sanctioned' Oscar parties in the nation (whatever THAT means!)
I have a teeny tiny little black dress which I'll wear with either ridiculously high black heels or less steep, but still scary, silver ones. Just realized my pedicure is a week old and looks it, so I guess I'll work on doing one to myself.  Thank goodness it's warm outside because if we were having typical February weather I might not be able to dress as I'm going to . . . should be fun!

I'm just hoping I'll have a blast and STILL be able to make it to bootcamp in the morning! Let you know whether that happened or not . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment